The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

10 day -you- challenge ; Loves


The four obvious:
  1. Family
    My life. Enough said.  
  2. Friends
    Girlfriends whom are like sisters, boys who makes me laugh and drunk - key people required in my life. I cannot be more thankful. 
  3. Futbol/Arsenal
    This has officially earned a #3 spot (not that this list is ranking my loves in order) because it has become that big of a part in my life. Whether its for the game, the guys, my team - anything related to it, J'TAIME! I mean if i am able to give up eating octopus and squid until 2014, it's GOTTA be love yo. 
  4. Food
    Maybe this is why i will never be able to get skinny because i don't really believe in cutting anything out. I would eat poutine every day of my life if i can. My happy level depends on my food intake. Feed me and my happy level soars!

    Bhahah didnt even notice they all start with F's. Moving on.

  5. Blackberry
    I am perhaps one of the biggest crackberrys ever. I've walked into doors, tripped over benches, honked at in parking lots, been grabbed - ALL B/C.....i'm always paying attention to my phone. The only other person i would say that comes close to being as obsessed as i am is probably annnbug. And maybe J too since he does my blueberry tri-monthly maintenance work. But i love it. It's my life. Defines who i am. 
  6. Design
    Design is so vague, broad and subjective that its hard to say what i mean by "design" being a love for me. It can be defined in so many ways but i'm not exactly sure how to articulate it so i'm going to leave it to yours imagination to figure what "design" is. Either way, its a love of mine. 
  7. Blogging
    I have blogging since Monday, January 03, 2005. That's six years that i have not abandon documenting my life because I absolutely love blogging. I love sharing my thoughts for others to read and i don't mind others knowing more about me because i really have nothing to hide. I'm probably not as funny in person though. Snickers. Its my love for blogging that drives me to take the time out of "job searching" time to type up something or share something for those who come by my blog. No doubt that blogging is a love. 
  8. Potatoes + Cheese + Gravy = Poutine
    Who doesn't know that i love poutine? Shiet i just revealed (yesterday) that i use to drink that meat juice as soup! That said the three top food categories (yes they have their own categories according to MY food pyramid) in my life all happens to be in ONE dish, God is good to me. That's gotta be love.
  9. I can't think of a #9.....so skip to #10. 
  10. Fashion, manicures & pedicures, caesars, paper, shopping, post-it notes, shoes, tequila, weddings, hardcover books, typography, sad chinese/mando music, starbucks, facebook, harry potter, fairytales, smell of sharpie markers, photography, wine, scarves, myself, ribbons, make-up, megaupload, office supplies, piano or strings music, vintage anything, twitter, Pandas, mcNuggets, twilight, text messages, fat things, honey, bookstores, calligraphy, toys....................is love.

Yay done! Now to jump over to my soccer blog to blog there! lol

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME