The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

10 day -you- challenge ; Wants

  1. I want to travel.
    Oh there is just so many places i would like to see. I'm not going to spend too long on this one because the tomorrow's entry is going to be on "the 6 places i want to go", so that would be the elaborated entry for this "want". 
  2. I want 500 followers on twitter.
    Not happening but a girl can always dream lol
  3. I want a flatscreen tv hooked up in my room, complete with the sports channel.
    Obviously, this is for high definition soccer viewing on Saturday mornings in my bed. Giggles giggles.
  4. I want a fairytale ending.
    I believe in it, i want it, don't know if I'll get it, we shall see. 
  5. I want a full time job at my dream company- MacLaren McCann.
    Preferably with the perfect benefits package.
  6. I want to be a size 6.
    Pants/shorts/skirts, im a size 10 (groans), shirts im a size 6, dress im a size 4-8. Go figure? It would just be perfect if overall i'm a 6. Makes life so much simplier.
  7. I wants………………..hunter boots, new blackberry, ipad, ipod, imac, nail polish, everything at H&M, heels, life-time premium megaupload/fileshare/rapidshare membership, aaron ramsey, oxford shoes, black rimmed frames, meet a turdy green dinosaur, everything at Urban Outfitters, unlimited bandwidth, a zillion books, many soccer jerseys, new shelves/boxes/baskets for my room, color laser printer, fernando torres, many vintage hobo bags, everything at Zara, more make-up, to watch actual EPL soccer matches, laptop bag, pretty long gossip-girl-like hair, etc.

Not really in the mood to blog tonight but did it anyways because i want to complete the challenge!

Tomorrow are the EuroCup Qualifiers- leaving work early to meet up w/ A at an undetermined bar to watch her team les bleus (France) and my team, la roja (Spain) play (not against each other). And then an eventful weekend.

I think i need a rant session.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME