The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Project 3031: March Edition


My bad. im late. I actually wrote this up a couple of days ago but "saved" it and didn't finish it until.....well when i finish this i guess. ha ha. Lets see how this phases out. I actually never really completed another challenge back in like October (Just checked. It was my 30 day meme that i kept up for 10 days.....HAAAA). I might go back to it depending on my mood.

Day 1- What You like people to call you
How about i list the stuff you SHOULDN'T call me because that list is a lot shorter. You can call me anything but slut, ho, home girl, darling, sweetheart. And i don't like "KK" either. That's lame. I remember when this dude started calling me sweetheart. I wanted to barf and block his arse. Dude, if i wouldn't even like it from the previous mister- don't you dare start calling me that after one meeting. Ugh. Its not sweet, its repulsive.

Day 2- Best Teacher you've ever had
I'd have to say my grade 1 teacher. I was a really weird child growing up. I had this habit where i would breathe very rapidly when i started speaking. I guess because engrish is not my first language i would get real nervous thus the strange-hyperventilation tendencies. It actually got kinda dangerous because i would either breath too much while speaking and then start choking or i would not breathe at all and speak very quickly. She was real great and actually help coach me to not be so freaky when i spoke. She also was the first one to encourage my reading habits when she noticed that i could read the books that were more advance for a first grader. I was very proud that I could read better than most kids my age that did not have parents who did not know English. I don't know what happened, my english is complete shit now lol She pretty much she did not give up on this weird lilo chinese girl. Hurrah for Mrs.Robson who must be at least 70 now!

Day 3- Your favorite thing to do on the weekend
I gotta say this has changed drastically since ive started to follow futbol. Now seriously all i want to do is watch futbol all day. Its very disgusting and life-consuming but i love every damn moment of it and have no regrets for devoting my life to becoming a gooner (a term for fans who follow the team Arsenal aka the turdiest most amazing team in the whole wide world). Otherwise i do love spending my day at Chapters or at a book store. I find it very relaxing. If not, Queen Street-ing it. West or East, i loves it. I think i will make an effort to explore it more this summer (even alone if i have to). I'm use to doing things in solitude nowadays.

--

Wow i really do miss blogging. Work has turned me into a non-blogging monster. Sad face. But happy face for lots of pay and extra big happy face for big big tax return! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. San Diego just paid for itself. mwahahha. 136 days until SanD!

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME