The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Monday, October 11, 2010

30 Day Meme: Day 4

Wrote this a couple of days ago but never got around to finishing it. 
Read the intro to this: here
___________________________________________________________________

Day 04-  Your views on religion.

This is another topic that i am pretty neutral on. This probably means that this will be short. I tend to overwrite on topics that are either meaningful to me, i feel passionate about, have a personal connection to or all the above. Since I am neutral, i have nothing against people who have certain faiths and choose to live/act/speak a certain way because of their faith. Who am i to judge right.

The thing that does bother me though about "religion" or perhaps i should be more specific and target the people who are really religious....anyways it bugs me when THEY judge those that are either not religious or do not act/speak the way they do because of the lackof/no faith or all the above. In fact, it actually makes me very angry when I meet someone like that and obviously if i am able to list all that, it means that i know people that are like that. You should know that they would have made my you-annoy-the-fuk-out-of-me DISLIKE list if you act in any of the above listed way.

The first kind- why you aren't religious? Ah, i don't know, why are you ugly? You don't know why you're ugly right? Yeah, then i don't know why i am not religious. SHEESH. They frown, they preach, they give you the "poor-kittycat-you-don't-have-a-home" eyes. They ask you why, get upset and immediately start judging you for not devoting yourself to a faith (or THEIR faith). Somebody asked me that and they earned themselves a spot on my dislike list. Someone ELSE said- Oh you should try going to Church. Um, No. Wtf are you trying to say? Argh. I definitely do not like THAT person either because this same person was preaching to me on why i should become Christan. I thought the point of having a faith is to allow yourself to have peace and hope. What good would it do if you must convince someone to believe? Would that not defeat the purpose of having a faith? You can't make people believe but apparently this guy thinks otherwise.The guy is obviously whacked. I always thought he was a little "off".

Second- The disapproving, shame on you, ohmygee you are going to hell stare. Haha I actually get this A LOT andddddd i don't like it one bit. My lifestyle and the activities i engage myself in raises a lot of disapproving eyebrows in the eyes of true religious people. I'm sure they would love to spray me with holy water to cleanse my turdiness. I find people that are like that, are very narrow-minded. We choose to live the way we do and if i am not going to go questioning yours, don't start judging mine.

Hmmm i'm starting to sound a little angry when i am suppose to be neutral on this subject.

Going to stop.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME