The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

RECAP: Halloween Extravagenzaaa


Why do i love halloween? Because i can dress up as a slut and not be JUDGED. Haha over the years i find that Halloween has become the "day" where girls can dress slutty and not feel bad about it. It's also a day where if you are taken- you tend to want to ditch the boyfriend to be single for one night. I think guys who has girlfriends have every right to be concerned to be honest haha

Anyways so everybody knows Halloween is MY holiday. It is probably the only holiday i would spend massive amounts of money supporting (Christmas might actually even come second behind that because im pretty cheap). This year i pushed it and partied three nights in a row-

UTSC (Open Bar) FEAR Party where I was a "Distraught Sailor maiden awaiting her tall, dreamy fernando torres look-alike sailor to come back from sea....while having a few drinks".
  • It was an open bar party that did not serve shots. fail fail fail. 
  • There was only two "bars" serving about 300 rowdy, demanding university kids wanting to get the most out of open bar. Clearly it did not work out.
  • The dinner was crappy banquet food. I think the best part of my dinner was the sad dinner roll.
  • The music however was the best and most amazing music i have ever danced to in my entire "going out" life. Hands down. 2001-2003 Top 40s were played and i'm sure the youngins did not recognize. A solid track of Socca was played (Love. R and Cousin knows that's my high), even Justin Bieber was played but obviously i froze and decided id rather get myself more drunk than to dance to him.
  • I got a good buzz but it wasn't enough for an All you can drink fest.
TruBlood @ Club V where that night I was a "A morbid ER Vampire Nurse that was turned accidentally during sexy time with Damon Salvatore. Bite Marks evident all over body."
  • I'm officially very fond of STRONG martini's now. 
  • Nice small club that was filled with non-asians. We must've been the ONLY asians there. 
    • Which was nice. Because that just mean's we were the center of attention! 
    • Oh and 60% of the club didn't dress up (lameee), which made us look even more exotic and exciting.
  • Don't remember much about the music- i was hugely distracted by the throbbing pain in my feet and True Blood was being played on the screens. I was kind of watching the episode while dancing haha
  • I almost broke my fingers. It's visibly bruised and still hurts as i type with it. 
  • Met up with a very, VERY drunk A and her girls for pho!!! They looked so so cute....when A's head was not down on the table. Haha The introductions were up to us.
And LASTLY, Masquerade Event @ Rockwood where i dressed up as something i've planned for a YEAR now which was a " Flirtatious Victorian belle sipping too strong martini's, in search of a perfect gent at the town masquerade ball."
  • I honestly did NOT think i was going to survive a 3rd night of dancing in pumps and drinking
    • Obvs, i survived. 
  • I mentioned here that i was hoping someone can get me these shoes to wear as part of my costume right? Next thing you know- Cousin presents me my birthday present.

    • FUCK I LOVE YOU.
      • So noticed how earlier i felt like i wouldn't survive the night? Yeah i survive the night BECAUSE OF THESE SHOES. They are the MOST comfortable shoes i have ever worn in my life. I compare that feeling of comfort to wearing my runners. That is HOW comfortable they are. 
    •  Thus my Cousin is effing awesome and gave me my wish of an AMAZING COMPLETE, COSTUME for Halloween aka my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • My costume was actually part of a "group" thing with the girls, R and Cousin looked so fabulous in their gettup too. 
  • We were actually EARLY at the club....for the first time in my life. It was a strange feeling. But we were able to get bypass and everything which was nice.
  • To be very honest, i was SO drunk that everything from the moment we stepped onto the streetcar, everything is very foggy and fuzzy. i dont even remember if the music was any good, i don't remember people's costumes, i don't remember who i saw (no that's a lie, i saw many people i did NOT want to see), i don't remember what we danced to. Oh man. Not good. 
  • By the end of the night i was actually sick of drinking and i don't recall even drinking much from the bottle we bought
    • which btw was SO sketch because we didn't get a booth but got a SIDE TABLE by the stairs. Some VIP service we got. argh. 
  • Met up with C and went home with her at the end of the night.
    Ahhh that's it? lol Thanks to everybody who went along with my madness. You guys have no idea what it means to me, to be able to go out and celebrate halloween like this. I'll load pics on fb once i steal em from people's cameras lol HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which i already know what i am going to be.

    Weekend done. Birthday week starts? woot woot. teehee.

    0 comments:

    Archive

    tweeet tweeet


      TWEET WITH ME