The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Week Review & Friday Catch-Up

It seems like recently I have been dedicating my Friday nights to be "rest my liver and wallet" nights and also the night that allows me to catch up with my blogging. I swear that was all i wanted to do today. I went out to hunt for the key pieces of my Halloween costume (which btw, i am extremely content to say that my outfit is 80% done!!! All that is missing at the moment is the jewelery piece *which is SHIPPED & on its wayyy*, my maskkk *which is trapped at customs! sobs* and gloves!) that took up pretty much the entire morning. Met up with someone, ran errands, dealt with a lot of frustration on the side all the while wanting to just sit down in front of my laptop and catch up on my blogging!!!!

For anybody who gives a damn, but I got a call-back for one of the positions that i applied for asking for references. Hmm that must be the first reference check ive gotten in YEARS. I hope the rat says good things. i REALLY need the extra cash flow. I'm also actually looking forward to starting work again with Albie because again, extra cash flow!!! Halloween is going to DRAIN me kids.

But i do have a message for friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friends,

Can someone buy me my birthday present a couple of weeks early? Preferably by the 30th of this month so i can wear it to my Halloween parties?

I would LOVEEEE to wear these shoes as part of my costume!!!! Or even the all black laced-up version. They are 49.99 (or maybe theyre 59.99) from Payless Shoes @ Fairview. Size 6.5 or 7 please!!!!

Please don't forget that i treat Halloween like its my birthday therefore by giving me an amazing Halloween it means giving me an amazing birthday.

TEEHEE

Love,

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YO. Another thing. People. I need hangers. Please txt me when you see a place that has hangers on sale!!!! I have clothes folded/layed/stuffed away everywhere in my room and its not good for the soul. Also my mom is concerned that it will attract bugs (?!?!?!?) so to rid of my mom's concern- i. need. to. buy. hangers.

THANKS.

Another meet-up with the kids tomorrow and then to see C on Sunday! The week has been way too long without our midweek meetup.

For this week (and even last), i feel like i've totally wasted it by not being productive. I'm going to make a promise to myself that next week's productivity will be triple of what it was for the past two. I really need to finish my portfolio site, complete K's invite project, start applying for jobs again and some stuff i can't think of before the other projects start-up.

Alright. Until next week another entry? Haha

Gah. I hope not because being productive also means blogging once a day for all you lovely people.

Enjoy the SIX entries (scroll down bitches) i wrote for your amusement lovely peoples. I hope i make sense. So much words makes me a little confused sometimes. OKAY. HUNGRY. BYE.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME