The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween et more.

Kids. I am going to attempt 3 days in a row partying. Thursdays, Friday and Saturday.

Currently going for 4 (Sunday).

If my feet permits me. Since i WILL be wearing heels every single one of those nights.

WAHHAHA I am soooo excited. Next week is gonna fly!!!!!!

Random:
  • Meeting with Albie tomorrow to figure out work for the next 2 months (until year end). Hopefully it will be decently paid!! I'm blowing money like crazy. 
  • I still need to go replace my bank card.  
  • Gotta go buy a cheap agenda so i can use it for FUTBOL SCHEDULING! God, Eurocup, Premier League, NT Friendlies, LaLiga, ChampsLeague. It gets SO SO confusing and my normal agenda is not doing the job.
  • i should really go see a physio. Combat twice since my month break and i'm scared that something will "rip"/"pull" again
    • That said im chunky again. Sad face. RIGHT BEFORE HALLOWEEN TOO. omfg. FML Face Palm
  • This is London Saturday- Warm up for next week.
  • Must do halloween trial-look this weekend
    • I actually look more like a maid awaiting a good banging more than anything else....sadly. THERE GOES CLASSY (slutty).
  • Oh yes. and it's my birthday soon. Woop dee do.  
  • Oh. and i am also going to Vegas. WHATTT.
BYE.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME