The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, October 15, 2010

30 Topic Meme: Topic 7

Okay so i am pretty much changing up this project because this whole daily blogging thing is not working for me. Either that or i have REALLY been slacking the past 2 weeks and just suffered in the blogging department. So instead of doing days, i am going to do TOPICS. Hopefully i can still do one topic a day : ) Enjoy.
Read the intro to this: here
___________________________________________________________________

Topic 07- Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.

I am a HUGE believer in astrology and all that fun zodiac stuff. I was really obsessed with it when i was younger but i drifted away from it as i got older and found life to be more bitter and sometimes even the "stars" can't help you. From what I do recall of my zodiac sign (being a Scorpio), i do remember feeling like every "Scorpio" description fit me like a glove hence why i was a strong believer. For the purpose of this blog though, i went and researched up some info to see if it still "fits" my personality now.

Things that are true:
  • Those born under this sign are dead serious in their mission to learn about others. The curiosity of Scorpios is immeasurable, which may be why they are such adept investigators. These folks love to probe and know how to get to the bottom of things. They are intuitive, probing and very focused on knowing who's who and what's what.
    • This is why i am SUCHHH a stalker and creeper. I was BORN one okay. 
  • Scorpios concern themselves with beginnings and endings, and are unafraid of either.
    • Which would explain why i always want to know the ending and whether it would be worth it and not the journey.
  • They also travel in a world that is black and white and has little use for gray.
    • Aka. I, am, naive.
  • Fearless Scorpios rarely lose; they just keep on going, since they are stubborn and determined to succeed 
    • I'm just REALLY lazy. Otherwise i wouldn't lose all the time...
  • Scorpio's colors? Powerful red and serious black.
    • Hells Yes. I think i mentioned this to K but my favorite color is actually red even though i have very VERY little Red clothing & red things.
  • Scorpios are also lusty in the extreme (how else?), so they need to be mindful of their reproductive organs. 
    • TEEHEHEHEH I don't need to explain this right?
Things that are sort of me:
  • Scorpios don't know the word quit, which is why they usually get the job done. A powerhouse? Like no other.
    • I'm actually VERY competitive. I hate when people upstage me. I secretly repay the deed if you EVER do that to me...bitches.
  • Those born under this sign are in ultimate control of their destiny 
Things that does not fit my personality but are suppose to be "Scorpio" traits:
  • Remember, they're unafraid, and a loss today simply means an opportunity for victory tomorrow.  
    • I am not that strong nor optimistic
  • They are intuitive
    • Nottt attt allll haha
  • Those born under this sign are as emotional as their waterborne brethren, it's just that they're not as likely to show it. The Scorpio's emotions are repressed, kept under cover. Again, these are secrets to be used another day.
    • That's completely false. I wear my heart on my sleeves allll the frikkkin timeeee.
I would say that the majority of the description fits the person i am. What do you guys think?

Scorpios are suppose to be fierce! I don't really think i am.

Except my nails.

My nails are pretty fierce i gotta say.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME