The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, October 1, 2010

fffound


Largest serving of fried chicken - world record set by KFC
LOUISVILLE, Ky., USA — Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), a unit of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE:YUM) served 2,493.35 lbs. of fried chicken to the citizens of Louisville - setting the new world record for the Largest serving of fried chicken during the celebration of KFC’s 70th anniversary of its Original Recipe of 11 herbs and spices.

Photo: The chicken was served alongside an enormous version of their retro-themed iconic bucket that was 8 feet tall and 9 feet wide with an image of Colonel Sanders. It was dedicated to the celebration of KFC’s 70th anniversary of its Original Recipe of 11 herbs and spices.

WHATTT. HAHA. That's like my dream. Right there. With maybe a tank size of gravy. That would just complete it. I like how Colonel Sanders is there. I thought he was dead? lol

###

On another note, i know that im late on my last three days of Project 30 days. Brace with me because i dont have a camera (my dad took it back) but i will complete it because it ISSS October.

Niagara this weekend! Just in time too. I needed it to get away from traditions this weekend...

Then an unbelievablely packedddd week. I REALLY REALLY hope i don't double book myself. 

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME