The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, October 15, 2010

30 Topic Meme: Topic 8

The catch-up continues!
Read the intro to this: here
___________________________________________________________________

Topic 08-  A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.

The moment that sticks out of my mind as being the most satisfied with life, would be the day of last year's convocation. Why? Because-
  • FAMILY
    • My family wasn't fighting. My mom was still working. I don't remember if my dad was or not. The family finance was not bad at all. My brother was good during that time. Everything was great. And on top of that- they all came out to see me because they knew how much it meant to me. It was so, so nice.
  • CAREER
    • I was one of the first people that had a full-time "post-graduate" job (even though it did not turn out all that glamorous)
  • EDUCATION
    • I was ACTUALLY graduating university. & i wasn't JUST graduating. I was graduating with a bunch of kids i call my 2nd family. 
      • But i couldn't believe four years was over.
  • LOVE
    • I was in a completely blissful relationship and i received flowers from the mister-then because he knew it would make me happy. I was graduating with someone that meant a lot to me.
  • FRIENDSHIP
    • All the texts and congratulations i got from friends through out the morning and celebratory dinners i looked forward to after the day spent with the kids.
    • I got to take the "Facebook event" group picture with the kids!!!!
      • Thanks again guys for making it possible lol
There probably was more moments. But that day was the day i felt the most complete, satisfied, the most accomplished and the most loved.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME