The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, October 15, 2010

30 Topic Meme: Topic 9

The catch-up continues!
Read the intro to this: here
___________________________________________________________________

Topic 09- How you hope your future will be like.

I find this topic to be very familiar with the "Where do you see yourself in 10 years" topic. I guess this one is asking for more of a broad idea of what i hope the future to be like.

I definitely see a family happening haha. I remember when I was little most people just thought i was going to grow up to be a housewife including myself lol Now the idea just bores me and i want to be super-mom where i can own people at work and still be able to make it to my kid's soccer games (yes my kids are playing futbol. I mean why wouldnt they? i AMMM marrying a futbol player. haha) I'm curious whether i am going to continue to be tech-savy (i hope so because i want to stalk my kids like how i stalk my friends haha) and whether i am ever going to be a good cook lol. Actually yes i do want to be able to cook AND AND, eat vegetables lol

Career-wise if i really had a choice of the path i want to take, it would be the following: Doing corporate design for some design firm during my prime peak-killer-corporate-bitch times => wedding design &/or planning => & after making a shitload of money from all that, have my own wedding dress shop to settle down with : )) Obviously life isn't that great so that is probably not going to happen but a girl can dream!

I want my future to continue to be exciting and not be so much by the routine. I hope to travel, i hope to continuously learn. I want to meet someone that will be on my ass about that and not want to sit home and watch dramas all day (we can do that on the plane!).

Again, i want a future where i am content, with a family, be as physically active as i can be (i want my kids to be able to experience all sports that i did not have the pleasure to try when i was young. this includes skiing/snowboarding), be mentally equipped (still be reading in my own library.....), still have girlfriends, host awesome dinner parties and yeah, ultimately be with someone that IS part of making my future.

In the end, i just want a happily ever after.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME