The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Craziness

Thought: There are just so many bitter people in this world. Not enough nice people.

I woke up extra early this morning to head out to Leslie Station to return a portfolio that i found there yesterday. I would think that most people would probably rummage through it to see if there's anything valuable and then leave it if there was nothing of value..or simply walk past it and ignore it for the caretakers to discard of at the end of the day. I thought it was the right thing to do to take it and return it because i felt like, if i lost something...i would hope someone would return it to me too. Anyways so i ventured out to go meet with the owner when things just kept on not going well. It was cold...the bus was almost an hour late..i was hungry and didn't dress appropriately because i lost my black coat..might have left it someones house...and on top of that the bus driver was a fucking racist. In short, another Chinese girl and i jumped to a Chinese grandma's defense when the jackass opened his mouth and said "You Chinese People lag EVERYTHING". Erm. Yeah. What the fuck right. Shit it was not pretty. I believe that girl said she's going to make a formal complaint and we exchanged contacts and everything in case she needs me again for a statement or whatever. On the way there, i saw a mother that was completely mistreating her kids. I wanted to yell but i think i did enough and i should mind my own business. I started to think maybe being nice like this....gets you no where. Meaningless bullshit keeps coming at you no matter what. Anyways i made it to the station, returned the stuff and the lady looked extremely grateful. I'm glad i could have helped. Minus everything else that happened. Mainly because i believe in Karma/好心有好報. Even if it doesn't feel like it right now.

Anyways i came home, hoping to have some peace and quiet to a somewhat tiring morning to discover that my mom and grandma are going at each other like its a contest to see who can be loudest. Unbelievable, what they were fighting over. No wonder i am such a freak. All generations of women in my family are CRAZY. I couldn't even wait for my brother to come home with the metro pass (to use it) to go to Starbucks because their little screaming match was getting repetitive and annoying. On top of that i need to do work and download stuff (heh).

Not a good day. Waiting for 2 o'clock Fail. Just went to get one and was embarrassingly declined because it actually starts at THREE. Not Two. Bleh. Mega Starbucks Fail. Don't know how i can got that wrong. to get me a half-priced frap to make myself feel better.

Go go go Downloads.

Go go go Premium Megaupload Account!

我可能很幼兒...但是我不知道我還有什麼可以做,至給我自己小小希望.
起碼此時這樣做我會好過一點.

# # #

Update: A bit creeped out. A GROUP of Japanese men are speaking (violently) to one another and sitting in front of me. I wonder are they going to whip out their swords and start to kill each other if "things don't go well".

Update Again: Scary. One of the men just moved my bag and sat at my table. HMMM. Damns you Starbucks why can't you have more plugs around the store.

Update Again Again: Okay they've calmed down and now laughing. I think i'm going to live til happy hour starts.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME