The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Why is it so Cold Outside?

Suddenly caught a blogging bug. Going to be jumping all over the place.


This morning i woke up and as usual i would turn on my laptop and logged into facebook/twitter/blog/gmail. After all these years i am still such an addict and stalker. I guess its just my "curious" nature heh. Anyhoo, the first thing i saw was an acquaintance (i can't really call her a friend and the word acquaintance seems so distant but there is no other word to describe how i know her lol) changed her relationship status to Engaged! Immediately i felt extremely happy for her because i know that shes been with her now-fiancee for a long time and they seem to be very in love. I don't really know much about the boyfriend but lx has talked to him once and from what i heard, hes a very good and hardworking guy that works like three jobs to save for their future. Things like that validate the relationship even more when both parties work hard together for a better future. It is not an off balance relationship where the girl is giving more or not giving at all which is why seeing this news makes me very happy. Even though i do not know her very well, i would say i know her close friends more and they are all ecstatic for her. All the best to her and her fiancee.

So the next thing i normally do after Facebook, is to proceed onto "decoding" my dreams. I've been doing that almost every single morning because i am trying to find some sort of meaning . I don't want to sound spiritual or anything like that but since i am completely confused with everything when im conscious, i would think its safe to trust that my subconscious might have picked up something when my thick-head conscious doesn't.
To see a waterfall in your dream, is symbolic of letting go. You are releasing all those pent up emotions and negative feelings. The dream may also represent your goals and desires.
Hm. Interesting. Beaches, Ice & Waterfalls. I sense a theme.

& now after calming down....time to clean up room, do laundry and bill the fucking rat so i can get the hell out.

Happy Mommy's Day everyone.

 Me Mommy & i
Even though my mom will never read this...i hope she knows that i love her very much and one day i will make up for all the worrying i have caused, especially this year's Mothers Day when it should be a day about her...not worry about me. My mom is a simple woman. I think the majority of the time i am very frustrated with how simple she sees life because in this day and age, nothing is ever simple. At the same time some time i wish i can be that simple. Wish that life can be that simple, the world can be simple. She's not extraordinary when it comes to anything but her life goal is simply to take care of my brother and i, and our dad. Nothing more, nothing less. Our happiness and health is her main concern. I'm very thankful for that because i know that my mom would give up anything for us. Now with this happening, i know it pains her very very much and i am sorry for having to put her through all this. I can only hope she knows how much she means to me and us. I thought a small dedication was the least i can do for her today. (She's probably wondering what i am doing in my room as i type..). Love!

Also, i know i owe everyone an awesome Cuba-related post and i have yet to load my pics. That's still coming because i have still yet to steal all of K's and also i know that there's about 150 more pics and maybe 10 vids that she has yet to load. They are coming and once they're here l'll get a move on the entry and loading em on facebook.

Outs for now.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME