The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Internet on the Road

Ahhh I am on zee road with the girls. On our way to Montreal for the long weekend. Its going to be madddd insane. I KNOW it lol So on top of each of us having a phone with internet (3 iphones vs 1 blackberry!!! Arghhhh), (and data charges are apparently free according to L), Lil also brought her laptop!!!! Sooooo lots of periodic blogging from meee. =D

###

The earlier portion of my day was dedicated to Sb and movies (Robin Hood) with the boys.
A minor interruption for a meeting with the rat occurred in the middle of the day. That meeting really upset me because I came out feeling really cheated. Not only was I being pretty much insulted by the intern but the fact that I was thinking of how the likelihood of me being paid in full for my 80+ hours is pretty low. I was thinking of how I could have used that time to do better things...spent it with certain people. Maybe I would have caught onto something...could have done something to prevent it and I wouldn't be where I am today. But no. All a waste. Cheated of time that could have been better spent creating more memories. And I'm sure the boys can see it all on my face. I'm thankful I don't need to deal with this anymore after the end of this month. Amen to that.

As for the movie, Robin Hood was mediocre. I kinda feel like the story on paper/bookform might have been more exciting. The plot was completely written in a way where its setting up for a Robin Hood 2. I love Cate Blanchett. She's SO beautiful in such an old world way. Timeless, vintage beauty. Her paired with Russell Crow is really sexy. The chemistry was definitely there. It made me feel warm seeing them on screen. Overall. Okay movie. Lol

Ohtayyy. Tired. Done. For now. (Hopefully the formattting doesn't look like crap).

4 hours to go???

Stay tuned.



----Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME