The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Work

Today i did the unspeakable. i called up the rat to tell him that i have no more drive to design anything for him. Whether its a waste of my time or a waste of his money, it just didn't matter anymore because i couldn't get anything out. It was 6am. I found mysekf doing squat and nothing that i was doing seemed to look good. He probably hates me. I also hope he knows he's the reason why i'm so burnt out but he probably just thinks im being immature and unprofessional. A "kid" as he calls me. Never thought this day would come. I probably burned that bridge by doing that but meeh. What's been done has been done. Now if only that transition period will be over with. I am so fed up and stressed just thinking about it.

After coming back from Montreal it also gt me thinking of working out of the province. Montreal is quite similar to Toronto with the exception of more stylish areas part of the city and less asians. It's also not that bad in terms of the language barrier problem because everyone that i spoke to, knew english. As R put it, i no longer have any more attachments in Toronto i should consider working elsewhere. Which is somewhat true. I guess that goes to any place out of Toronto/Markham/Scarb/RichmondHill/Sauga. Never reallly saw myself migrating elsewhere but seeing how many others are taking that route....im starting to consider it too. It would be the perfect opportunity to finally be independent.

Anyways, its just a thought.

Hot Yoga tonight. Hopefully my practice today will be better than the last time i did it.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME