The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Iron Man 2: The First Reality Check

I went to watch this movie with two of my most favorite guys in the world today and no doubt were they able to keep my mind off of things for a couple of hours. I thought it would have been very, very emotional for me but i was such a good girl and did not freak them out....not too much anyways. I guess prior to their arrival i did my freaking out stuff at home and a bit on the bus (when i wasnt napping). Watching this movie meant a lot to me because first, i didn't know who i was going to watch this with. Plans were made but obviously it would not happen. It was the first big reality check for me, the first thing that terrified me. Second was i didn't know how to face the guys. It hurt. I know this would hurt them alot. I didn't/still don't know how things are going to be from now on because it was so natural to be a group of 4....not one less. I was/am scared again. Luckily for me, they were great, supportive and assured me that no matter what happens....our friendships will never change. That made me feel a little better....less scared, less alone. A spark of hope again almost. Third and lastly, i love Iron man (wished i was those iron man cheerleaders...HA) and have looked forward to watching it on opening night for over a year. i HAD to watch it.

There were many moments during the movie where my mind would wander and...i wished so hard that you were next to me. What was originally intended, what should have been natural and expected...no longer there. Moments like those feels like a sudden spike has been stabbed into me. I would then force myself to refocus on whatever that's in front of me. I know that i am being oh-so dramatic but there are some things that just terrifies me to the core and the very thought of it is just unbearable. That said though, that's another thing i must learn to suppress in the next 2 days if i am to keep my promise to many that i won't be useless next week. It would upset many...

The movie was fantastic by the way. Love the action. Love the suits. Robert Downey Jr is seriously one hot man i'd do.

OCAD Grad Art Show tomorrow with cousin. My 2nd attempt at being normal again....

Good night. lets all hope for a dreamless night.

2 comments:

eunchae said...

so was the movie good? lol. im going on vacation for the next week, but u can reach me by email or phone if u need someone to talk to.

take care <3 and ttyl

kay-leena said...

thnx dear. love u lots.

ps. it was a AWESOMEEEE movie.

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME