The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Opinion

I really need opinions/feedback. It's kind of important


Background:
Illustrated in Illustrator (duh). More details (in the illustration) to come. More tweaking and work needs to be put into it but its preliminary. SUPPOSE to look like drawn freehand. I would like some feedback before i continue on. Suppose to be a cartoon/playful/spin characture of me. I realized that the cartoon is very fat and twin says im far from it but i think shes cute................and like i said its suppose to be "cartooon"-y.
Verdict: SOOOOOOOOO. What do you guys think. Cute or Gay?

Twitter/FB/Comment (You don't need a Blogspot account, Anonymous is allowed)/MSN/E-mail

Thanks. 


# # #

Spent the day with C doing our usual random wanderings across Scarborough and Markham. I have not seen her in...i actually believe it might be a year. But it felt just like yesterday when she use to drive up to my place and smoke on the curb and rant about how shitty life is lol. Today was the first day when i talked about it that i didn't cry. Maybe it was her reassurance or maybe because i'm so horribly numb from crying that i just don't have the strength to anymore. Regardless it was a good day spent. We were at SB @ First Markham and i didn't fidget/have a mental breakdown like i did last time. *Pat on back* I also discovered how delicious Milestone's brunch is and it makes me want to eat Egg Benedicts all day. See you again maybe this week dear? (Before your flight).

Whenever we come out we always talk about the lives of others that we know and how long we've come along since we first met. She brought up that we're at that age where we just don't have the mental capacity to chase down people whom we thought were "our friends" but lost contact. This IS the time when you should know whom you can count on...whom you can turn to in desperate times. It makes me very thankful for that handful that are in my life. I'm very lucky in that sense. I owe it to them for surviving for this long. Also we talked about some other people whom i guess, crossed our paths the wrong way and we've lived with this constant bitterness for many years. There's one person whom i feel like we got off on the wrong foot and we COULD have potentially been good friends. I lived with this bitterness for five years. Hopefully there is some near-future chance that I can make amends with this person.

I guess this is all part of this thing call growing up.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME