The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Freaking out ....over bedsheets

Okay so i was originally going to bus to Ikea to get myself the Duvet cover set (mentioned in previous entry). Then the cousin offered to go with me and totally helped me save the trip. When we got there- there was no more. Empty, zero, ziltch. Bin was like a bottomless pit. Oh there was PLENTY of TWIN sizes but all the QUEEN sizes were goneeeee. I don't think the cousin noticed but i felt my eyes begin burning and tearing up...immediately. I don't know why i began flipping out. I don't know whether it was because it was the huge disappointment of getting there and there not being anymore and i've wanted it for a year or so or because i was in IKEA for the first time since it happened but i just felt so incredibly sad. I kept on thinking why i can't even have fucking bedsheets that i want. Anyways I totally sucked it up again when my cousin did something REALLY funny (hahaha im sooooo sorry again for laughing like that). The night was kind of a waste for us cuz we walked out with NOTHINGGG. Sorry for dragging you out on such a nasty day!!

SOOOOO i am going to go again by myself tomorrow morning. Bright and early..

Hopefully they've restocked and i can get them. It would be the first thing that will go right for me and maybe l'll feel better. Argh. I hate you IKEA.

Bright side of tonight was C msged me to see if i was okay. I was very happy to hear from her...we havn't spoke in SO long and she's normally one of the first people i would call to talk to because she lives down the street from me. But because we havn't talked for that long, i didn't want to message her because i didn't want t to seem like l'm only messaging her so i can complain about my problems and when life is dandy i go MIA. That said, it meant a lot to me when she pinned me and im thankful to know that we still can relate to one another and she still cares about me. <3!ThankYou.

時間.

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME