The most important thing I realized is that painful breakups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to BUILD CHARACTER and that no matter how bad it feels, we are much better off because of it. Sometimes you have to stand alone to make sure you can. Forget what you want to remember what you deserve.You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. You can either let these bad things, define you, destroy you or strengthen you. Fight through it like a warrior. Greater things are to come.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Employment Insurance

Me:  haha ya.dumb government site
this is SO tedious my gosh. and they want immigrants to figure this out!!?
no wonder everyone is in POVERTY
Best:
  LOL YA...combined we have 2 degrees and we can't even figure it out. FAIL

The conversation we had while we were trying to figure out how to apply EI for myself. haha sighs. Like K said though. if Big Greens can do it. SO CAN IIIIII. Lets pray i get approved or else i don't know how i am suppose to support myself this summer with this lifestyle of mine (Starbucks is a VERY costly lifestyle). It would also mean less "mini" vacays dear friends and no kickboxing =[

Anyways. Today was SUPPOSE to be my last day with the rat but im going back on Wednesday to do more loose ends tie up. Hopefully it will be my final day and also the day i get my ROE, portions of my pay (i was cut 40% of what i was originally owed....) and whatever that i need to get my ass outta the dungeon.

A couple of entries back i was blogged about how upset i was when the new intern girl at the company (can't really say OFFICE b/c an office does not exist) gave me a lot of attitude. If you want to meet someone so self-absorbed with themselves? You gotta meet this girl. It's like, she clearly lacks the experience and the design background- so she shouldn't get mouthy with me alright. Sure i might not be as smart, talkative nor ambitious as her are but HELLO. REMINDER. You're just an intern. Aka. The new office bitch. It ain't that special. Anyways today the development manager (someone of authority) finally counted and listed all the stuff she had to take on from me after my last day (now pushed to Wednesday) and she sat there.....speechless. HA. THAT'S RIGHT. She later went on with how much she has to do and that i didn't have to do any of the stuff that being passed to her? HAAAA. Little does she know that my job was hers and MORE. So like i said to her, "Don't talk as if you know my job" because seriously- NOBODY knows the shit i had to endure, do and suck up. A new hired GCM-er actually JUST quit last friday because she couldn't handle the "Stress". The funny thing is that she was only hired for a MONTH on a PT status and she already can't handle it. What does that make me then right? The one that stayed for 14 months. A Super Dork? Yeahhh. I wish. At the very least if i was super, i can get the rest of my pay that is rightfully mine.

But the journey (for money) continues! Super Dork or not.

Thnx to everyone that's been sending me links to jobs via MSN & FB & Email. I appreciate all the help and am thankful that you guys have me in your minds when the economy is so shit!!!!

0 comments:

Archive

tweeet tweeet


    TWEET WITH ME